Becoming a Kennel Club member is a great way to show your love of animals while supporting The Animal Foundation’s mission to save all healthy and treatable animals in the Las Vegas valley.
When you become a Kennel Club member, your support will provide ongoing care for the homeless pets that will reside in that kennel waiting for a forever home. Since most dogs and cats are adopted within a matter of weeks, your support will make you a hero for many, many animals in need. Your membership helps provide not only shelter, but food, medical treatment, beds, and loving care. Your kennel sign can recognize your support, your company’s support or honor a special loved one, human or animal.
When you become a Kennel Club member, your support shows.
It makes you a leader in the “All of Us for All of Them” movement and helps build momentum, encouraging others to help as well. Whether you are an individual or a business, becoming a Kennel Club member is a great way to show you care about the homeless animals in Las Vegas every day of the year.
In 2018, the Kennel Club’s charter year, we were excited to welcome more than 30 members. When you join The Animal Foundation’s Kennel Club, you become part of a community of individuals, families, and businesses who have shown an extraordinary commitment to supporting the lifesaving work of Las Vegas’s largest animal shelter and the highest volume single-site animal shelter in the nation.
With your generous leadership donation of $1,000 or more, your Kennel Club membership will include:
- A personalized kennel sign with your name, your company’s name, or in memory of a cherished pet, family member or friend, that will be placed on your choice of a dog or cat kennel in the Adoptions Area for the entire year or as long as the membership is renewed.
- An item featuring the exclusive Kennel Club membership design.
- A yearly impact report with the total number of animals that were hosted in your kennel, with a picture and a “happy tail” of one that was adopted.
- Special offers during the year, such as event invitations, discounts, and VIP access.
- You may also choose to name your kennel for three years for $2,500.
Joining The Animal Foundation’s Kennel Club is a great way to make a philanthropic gift and help animals in need at the same time. If you have any questions, please call our Development Manager at 702-955-5972.